OSHA 10 Hour Construction Training Course
OSHA 10 Construction Course Topics
This course follows the 29 CFR standards established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Most construction workers and security guard personnel working at construction sites are required to take this course. It provides instruction on preventing hazardous situations from occurring in the construction site and provides guidance on knowing what to do when accidents happen.
- Overview of OSHA’s purpose to promote construction safety
- Electrocution hazards and how to prevent them
- Safeguards to prevent falling accidents
- Workplace protective equipment
- Health hazards and personal health
- Safeguards to prevent getting accidentally hit by objects
- Material handling
- Caught-in machinery hazards
- First aid response
- Gain solid understanding of known factors that contribute to injury and death at construction sites
Those who successfully complete the training receive the official OSHA course completion cards to prove that they are in knowledgeable and in compliance with OSHA regulations.